Message from Teresa Clement
Thank you for involvement and continued support of the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering!
We are excited to continue our tradition of engaging and connecting alumni and students across the country to assist and provide opportunities to connect with ASU and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
We invite you to join us in our efforts to engage ASU’s engineering students and increase your connection with ASU and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering. There are a number of ways to get involved throughout the year and we welcome you to join us! Here are just a few ways to connect:
- Follow us on Facebook – “Fulton Engineering Alumni Chapter”.
- Make sure the ASU Alumni Association has your current email address so that you receive our monthly newsletter.
- Highlight the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering on your LinkedIn page.
- Connect at a career event and hire great students as interns or new employees.
- Join us at E2 as a volunteer and welcome the new freshmen to ASU Engineering.
- Reconnect with your favorite faculty member.
- Volunteer with the Engineering Alumni Board — join us for a quarterly meeting or help us select our alumni scholarship recipients.
- Join us at ASU Homecoming each year to find out what is happening on campus!
- Visit the Fulton Undergraduate Research Initiative symposiums in the fall and spring to connect with the phenomenal undergraduate students and learn about their research.
- Mentor a student project for capstone classes or through Engineering Projects in Community Service (EPICS).
- Advance your career through additional classes or connections with ASU Research.
- Invest in our great students and programs — scholarships and private support help all of our student teams, and assist many of our students as they continue their dream to become an engineer. For more information on how to make an investment in Fulton Engineering please connect with Betty Sandoval in the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-727-1557 or give online.
- Help us reconnect with you! Please send us a message on how we can connect with you. You can connect with us via e-mail at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and connecting with you! Please take a few moments and read the latest news on Full Circle and then send us a message on the best way for us to connect!
Thank you for your support and GO DEVILS!
Engineering Alumni Chapter President
ASU Alumni Association Board member
B.S.E. and Ph.D. Materials Science Engineering ’02, ‘07